Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Agent Profile: Jim Christl | Modern Market Realtors®

Jim Christl has been serving the real estate industry for over 20 years and is considered one of top real estate agents in Fargo ND. Jim Christl grew up on a small farm in North Dakota, providing him with a great work ethic. If you thinking about buying or selling a home in FM area give Jim Christl a call and put his years of real estate knowledge to work for you. Dont get caught with a inexperienced real estate agent it may cost you $1000s. If your buying or selling a home call Modern Market Realtors and let the professionals go to work for you. Modern Market Realtors® are community leaders in Real Estate industry.

 Modern Market Realtors
1306 24 Ave S
Moorhead MN 56560
Office -(701) 205-5517
Home Phone -(701) 205-5517
Mobile-(701) 205-5517
Email: Jim@ModernMarketRealtors.com

fargohomesearch.com
Social Media: Facebook
Social Media: Linkedin
Social Media: Twitter
Social Media: YouTube
Social Media: Realtor.com
Social Media: Zillow
Social Media: Homes.com
Social Media: Trulia.com
Fargo Moorhead Association of Realtors

2 comments:

Micheal Alexander said...

Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Marketing Fargo ND

Suraj said...

Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.